**Application Now Open**
Citizens Bank has committed $100,000 toLISC Connecticut to support grants to small businesses. Grants will range in size up to $5,000. This is a multi-state approach, with similar programs by Citizens launching in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. This fund provides grant support to help address the immediate financial impact on small businesses due to COVID-19.
Who is eligible?
LISC will provide grants of up to $5,000 to businesses facing immediate financial pressure because of COVID-19—especially businesses owned by people of color, women, and veterans, as well as enterprises in historically underserved communities that don’t have access to flexible, affordable capital.
The application is limited to the first 100 applicants and from this pool, a limited number will be selected. Applications must be submitted online. Grant finalists will be required to provide a signed and submitted 2018 or 2019 tax return and proof of Federal ID/TIN or ITIN in order to receive a grant. These documents will not be required at the time of submission.
Click here to access the onlineapplication. The application will remain open until 11:59 pm EST, Wednesday, April 22nd OR until the first 100 applications have been received – whichever is first.
Para la solicitud en español, haga clicaquí.
- The application cannot be saved – it will need to be completed in one sitting.
- Businesses with revenues in 2019 over $1 million are not eligible.
- Non-profits are not eligible.
- Priority markets include: Hartford, New Haven, New London, and Bridgeport; applications for Connecticut-based businesses outside these priority markets will also be considered.
- To learn more about the Citizens Bank Small Business Recovery Fund, please visit: www.lisc.org/connecticut-stat